Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Logo for Tech Podcast (Close to the Code)
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) The podcast is a show for those who are "close to the code" or "close to the machine/computer" -- people who spend a lot of time in front of a computer. The logo should speak to them.
The podcast will feature interviews with computer programmers and interesting people doing cool things in Tech.
2) the logo should be friendly, approachable, clean/simple/sleek design
3) that this show is cool as hell!
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text, or perhaps text only (though some sort of icon that goes along with the theme would be good).
I like black and other dark colors (but not committed to this, open to other ideas)
I'm not committed to this idea, but an icon that shows a laptop or a computer giving off a sort of glow, or perhaps an icon that looks like a keyboard, may be interesting.
Here are some logos for other shows that I think are great:
1. changelog.com's logo:
2. talkpython.fm's logo:
3. http://bikeshed.fm's logo:
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I am hoping to see some great proposals from you brilliant, creative folks here in the CS community!
I would ideally like a PSD file as output, one that fits the specs for iTunes podcast art, which is 1400 x 1400 pixels minimum, with a maximum size of 3000 x 3000 pixels
No Files Added