What do you do?
TTV-USA is a not-for-profit multi-media start-up that showcases effective teaching practices and provides resources for teachers through broadcast, video-on-demand, web and mobile. Our goals are to elevate the public perception of teaching as a profession, drive enhanced performance in the classroom and create a nationwide culture of self-reflection and practice-sharing among teachers.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
education / media
Describe the target audience for your logo
1) K-12 teachers motivated to get better at their profession
2) K-12 teachers just kind of content with their craft, but maybe interested in learning something new if it's really good
3) general public: people with friends who are teachers, or parents with children in school
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- professional: our video content has high production value, not amateurish
- purposeful: we portray best practices in the classroom, and our content is designed based on what works for adult learning as well
- inspiring: teaching is a noble profession
- engaging: we make professional development not boring ... perhaps even entertaining
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
text and image
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
I was thinking orange and blue, but honestly I am open to other options, instead of or in addition. this is a start up so there is no existing palette
What colors do you not want to see in your logo?
no images of apples, please!
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
website, print, on videos
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
1) TeachersTV-USA is a working name only. Once we have a permanent name we will end up working with whomever wins this design round to commission a re-do of the logo using this winning look.
2) somewhere on the website, our logo will probably need to have a tag that says, "In affiliation with TeachersTV-UK" so you might want to look at that website if there is a way to create a logo that doesn't clash with theirs.
But note - this is just an affiliation, not a franchise. So we could just put that line in text too. (I don't want you to be constrained by their logo.)
No Files Added