Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Graham Czach is a talented, Chicago-based musician releasing his first record in early 2010. Graham is dynamic, energetic, deep, dark, and extremely creative. The record is a mix of Pearl Jam with the Beatles, with dark overtones but hope as well.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Graham Czach is looking for a logo that is slick, but also deep, dark and mysterious. It should combine an vintage/parchment paper feel with holes in it with a modern look. An actual moon should represent the "C" in Graham's last name, while the ZACH should appear in a creative font. Look at the scanned image to get an idea.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
25-40 year old rock music enthusiasts.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
The moon in DreamWorks' logo is the type of moon Graham is looking for, and the overall logo is somewhat similar in terms of color/darkness. Other than that, think of giving the Declaration of Independence font/writing a modern look with the parchment paper and holes.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The moon is critical, an old feel is critical, and it should be able to be reproduced on black/white paper in addition to his website. Those are the two main uses.
No Files Added