Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. InStrat stands for Insights and Strategies. There are other companies named "InStrat" so "Media" is a necessary inclusion, though not necessarily of equal weight.
2. Our insights (progressive approach/research) lead to custom tailored strategies, literally each one unique based on client, campaign and goal.
3. Our market position: a top shelf boutique agency, progressive, tested and trusted in the political/advocacy fields yes, but not stodgy.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
something that plays well as an avatar (square) or is easily adaptable to such.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Our primary color is yellow. Don't have exact defined pantone, but we know we want this primary, bright, alert (insightful) color as our signature. This shade of yellow should have some depth to it as well - leaning more towards marigold. We do recognize that yellow can be difficult to work with given this logo needs to be printable in any application. Yellow, therefore, could be a spot color or element color at discretion of designer. Given what we wish to communicate with the logo we do not want this color to take things in a cartoony/bubbly direction either.
Our secondary color is blue - we have leaned towards shades in the royal blue family, but are open to suggestions.
No Files Added