Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
STDTestExpress helps people get tested for sexually transmitted infections privately, easily, and for far less than what doctors charge for the same service.
The content is very personal and conversational. Most of the people seeking the service are concerned about their sexual health and are greatly relieved to find a private and convenient way to get some peace of mind. The target audience is men and women, but skews male and ranges from 18 all the way to men in their 70s. That said, don't lean too "male."
The visual tone is clean and friendly. San Serif. Modern. The logo should look best on a white background and may contain any combination of orange, fresh blues, tonal blues, and grays (see attached color palate). It's main use is as a website header, so keep it horizontal. No literal illustrations, please. Try laying out as one word and as three words.
The logo should incorporate the the tag line: Easy. Fast. Private.
We look forward to your work and PROMISE good, responsive feedback.
No Files Added