Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Venture Mechanics is operating an incubator for "Web 2.0" companies in the Pacific Northwest. By augmenting the founder's vision and ingenuity with capital and a bench of seasoned senior entrepreneurs our aim is to catapult launch these startups.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Need a logo that will be used on business cards, our website, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Investors, founder entrepreneurs, potential employees and partners, etc.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Don't want to limit creativity. Let's just say most venture capital funds have boring logos. We're not averse to something more fun. Obviously there's a play on words with "Mechanics" so icons like a wrench and a revenue chart (trend line going up and to the right) could be apropos. We like one we saw that had the wrench at the bottom left of a revenue chart "cranking up" the revenue. Something lie that would be cool.
No Files Added