LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Scale Down Challenge is a program that motivates and empowers people to achieve healthy, natural weight loss. We organize and administer weight loss tournaments with a significant cash prize for contestants that lose the highest percentage of weight.
The tagline for Scale Down Challenge is "A little healthy competition"
We recognize that you are putting hard work into coming up with designs and we will provide timely and constructive feedback throughout.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a logo that will serve as the center of brand positioning and brand image. It needs to be a clean, crisp, distinctive logo that can be easily resized and used in a variety of situations (on a website, on business cards, on promotional materials). In other words, it needs to work in flat colors when we use the logo in multiple places.
We want a graphical element in the logo, preferably one that can stand on its own.
Fonts used in the logo should be easily reproduced. We are not looking for blurred / distressed fonts that would be difficult to use in "non-digital environments" such as business cards, signage or clothing.
In terms of colors, we are looking for strong / bold, but we're flexible. Its important that we can reproduce the logo in all black for use in black/white ad copy.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience is 25-50 middle income professionals who would benefit from weight loss.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Logos that we like:
- Play Greenhouse (http://www.playgreenhouse.com/) - solid graphical element
- Green Light Project - http://www.nrscrisisline.org/rpm/images/...
- Castle Print http://logopond.com/gallery/detail/28786
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The following are mandatories in our design:
- Our full name of "Scale Down Challenge"
- A clean, crisp, distinctive logo that can be easily resized and used in a variety of situations (on a website, on business cards, on promotional materials)
- A graphical element as part of the logo.
- Reproducible in all black
No Files Added