Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Isabella Water is a socially conscious water company aimed at building wells in Africa and Asia.
We want the logo to reflect our values of health, eco-friendly, and altruism.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that will be used on a variety of products being created for Isabella Water: bottles, water coolers / vending machine, tee shirts, hats etc.
We would like the logo to be a symbol or series of symbols that could both stand alone and/or include the name and slogan for different applications.
The target locations will range from offices, to gyms, to high traffic areas of urban environments.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target market is ages 18-37, who are trendy, hip, eco-friendly, and socially responsible. The brand must be accessible to the following types of people:
- Yuppie yoga soccer mom-
- Young profession Brooks Brothers banker-
- Somewhat crunchy-granola type-
- An ipod wearing, flannel clad hipster-
Realizing that this is a diverse cross-section of people, we believe that what holds them together is there love of health, the environment, and helping others (which are the values of the water company). We believe that a sexy brand that reflects and evokes those qualities will attract the cross section of these consumers.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Like: the way that an apple store feels when you walk in- sexy, hip, and as if you are part of a community.
Need to add: the values of health, altruism, and the environment.....
Life is Good-
Like: The positive outlook of life is good and the inherent accessibility to optimistic people
Need to add: sexier feel, and slightly less organic to make accessible to all.....
Like: the right amount of organic, meshed with corporate.
Need to add: Not quite sexy enough......
Prana Yoga Clothing-
-Like: the symbol
- Dislike: the font/writing
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The name Isabella Water must be part of the logo. We are not attached as to whether the symbol/logo is worked into the words or not.
Please try to work the slogan Giving Well' into the logo so that it can either be include or not......
Some of the images that we like and could be included (but not attached to any of them) are:
- Globe (specifically africa and asia)
- water droplet
- tributary (a bunch of small bodies of water leading to one big body of water- we really like this theme)
- A Water Well
- drinking water / the act of drinking clean water
- ancient symbols for water (please include in description if you use one)..........
Themes to evoke:
- Green / Eco-friendly
No Files Added