Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
It should be approachable but also communicate a trustworthy company that does good deeds.
Not mandatory, but if a network of social good/helping companies could also be shown.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do not like logos with swooshes or globes (overdone), or abstract dots
As an initial thought, having the "u" show up as a smile was one option we were considering (see attached file)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Logo will be used on company website, social media (twitter, linkedin, facebook, etc), and likely on window stickers or decals
No Files Added