Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We run a website called pocketnow.com, which is a popular news and review destination for topics relating to the Windows Mobile smartphone platform. Unfamiliar with Windows Mobile? It's Microsoft's version the BlackBerry. It powers a variety of devices that you've probably seen out and about.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that can be made nicely into a banner on the top of the site. The logo should integrate the name "pocketnow.com" all in lower case. It should be memorable, unique, and professional. It should also be authoritative.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We want this new logo to be an evolution of our current logo and not something totally differnet. You can go to pocketnow.com to see it. The logo uses Verdana, bold, italics. We're not married to this font choice and style, but want something that is clean and similar.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Colors: experiment with light and dark blues, grays, and perhaps an accent color (orange?)
- The logo must somehow symbolize that we are a Windows Mobile website. We cannot use the Windows Mobile logo because of legal issues, but perhaps some integration of the Windows flag colors would be good. Be creative here.
- Also, the logo must somehow symbolize that we deal with smartphone devices.
No Files Added