Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
RI restaurant, opening next summer.
Dining room is luxury (likely five-star) and overlooks the Atlantic Ocean.
Menu changes seasonally, uses all organic and locally grown foods for a farm to table and sea to table standard.
Exhibition kitchen and large wood burning fireplace, 2 sides all open windows giving panoramic views of a harbor and the Ocean.
Located in a quaint (and historic) New England village- in Rhode Island.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Logo for the restaurant. Should feel relaxed and leisurely, and be inspired by the beachfront/coastal environment. However- still looking for luxury, so think Amalfi Coast does Greenwich CT or Sag Harbor NY- not tacky fried beach food joint in Tampa or Cancun type deal. Historic charm circa Coastal Living, not Better Homes and Gardens.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Likely wealthy families, mostly New England based. Gourmand types looking for luxury dining with surreal ocean views.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Fonts we've been using:
Dear Sarah Pro
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Just need one per season.
No Files Added