What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
- Aid organisations looking for (technical) advise and information to improve the effectiveness of their water projects.
- People or organisations in developing countries looking for information on improving access to water
- People or organisations willing to support us (financially, or with advise).
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Water: we initiate and advise water projects for drinking water, water for cattle and water for irrigation.
Environment / Sustainability: we want to support in a sustainable way. The projects should be good for both the people and for the environment. The projects should be sustainable, also regarding climate change.
Developing countries / Globe/ Non-profit: we are a non-profit organisation and focus on developing countries (for now mainly in Africa, but in the future also in Asia and South-America).
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
We really like the style and 'feel' of this logo:
It's simple but very stylish! But then it should be something with water included.
We also like these logo's:
We like the colors and the way the two trees form the shape of a house.
Especially the combination of water (the water drop), environment (the leave) and the people we want to help (the hand).
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
We like 'natural' or 'earth' colors, those color that give you an "Africa" feel.
At our a website (still under construction) we use these colors:
#A29974 and #DFD7B4 (dark and light brown)
#125882 and #4884A8 (dark and light blue)
We like these colors, but if you have better suggestions, we can change the website to match the colors used in the logo.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Website, business cards, flyers
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
The SamSamWater Foundation contributes to increase the number of people in developing countries with sustainable and reliable access to water.
We believe in practical solutions, realized in close collaboration with beneficiary communities.
We are a non-profit organisation (we don't get paid, we want to help improve access to safe water). The foundation is very recently started by three young enthusiastic water engineers.
What we do:
* We give advise and participate in water projects.
* We make information for water projects easy to find and accessible for all.
* We develop free web based tools to benefit water projects.
* We have an expert network of partners and partner organizations.
* We create awareness of problems and solutions regarding water access in developing countries.
More information about who we are and what we do can be found on our website (still under construction):
Since we don't have a lot of money, we can't offer more than $200. But we can offer you an additional word of thanks on our website and a link to you website (if you want that).
No Files Added