Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We will be a new site that allows people to track their favorite recipes online. Recipes won't be limited to those that only exist on the site, but also those that exist on other sites. We want this site to be more fun than boring recipe boxes that appear on most recipe sites. We plan to include some social aspects that will allow people to share their recipes amongst their friends. The name is Recipe Track, but we are open to variations with case and spacing (e.g. receipetrack, RecipeTrack etc.).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for the website. It will be used at the top of each page.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
foodies - ages 24-45.
active on social networks.
We want them to think we are fun but useful.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
http://www.boxee.tv/ - like the bold headers
http://foursquare.com/ - cartoon like person is cool
http://www.mailchimp.com/ - use of big fonts (know big font's aren't used in logo)
http://owltastic.com/ - like fonts but want bolder colors
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Just the name of the site (again - open to variations in case and spacing).
No Files Added