Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Rare Musical Equipment Broker (Rare means vintage including from the 1980's)
Describe the target audience for your logo
People who love musical gear.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Imagine seeing the sign out on the storefront as you are driving down a hip part of town...
Our company is run by people with tattoos, we drink scotch and we love gear.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
ebay listing, storefront
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Here's an example of our auction.
No Files Added