Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We're a small video production company in the SF Bay Area that specializes in video media for the performing arts (i.e., performance documentation, video design for use in performance, sizzle reels for artists, dance film, and documentaries on the arts). Looking to establish ourselves as more sophisticated, reach into broader (corporate) audiences (where there is more money) while maintaining focus on the arts. Current website is www.raptproductions.com > launching a new one this month and want to include your logo in the design!
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We're hip/artsy while also sophisticated & professional. Ideally our logo will indicate our strong relationship to the dance community by integrating a sense of movement, in a not overt/literal way.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + Text
No Files Added