What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
Research scientists who study proteins of interest by purifying target proteins by isolating them from other proteins. These scientists work mostly at university labs, biotechs and pharmaceuticals.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We produce VERY PURE PROTEINS. (Our name is a combination of pure + protein)
2. Knot (our technology is based on cystine knot)
3. Fidelity (not as crucial as the two above)
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Text and image
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Whatever colors that convey "pure proteins"
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
I'm open to any colors.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Website and print (brochures, boxes)
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
We would like to see a logo that has the following concepts:
- knot (HUGE points for design inspired by a cystine knot, although we are open to other types of knots as well i.e. Lindisfarne knot)
- captures target protein of interest out of many other proteins
- our product names include "PureCapture", "Knotty", and to a lesser extent "Tango" (two proteins floating around before they are attracted/captured by one another)
Basic protein purification process:
Our cystine knot technology. Use the following for inspiration:
We are intrigued by the Lindisfarne Celtic Knot. You could try the Lindisfarne or be more creative with your design that is inspired by the Lindisfarne:
No Files Added