Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Let me tell you about us.
We are Proteanism LLC. As the name (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q...) indicates, Proteanism LLC is a holding company that does a little bit of everything. Right now, we focus on interactive media properties, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.
Here is what we need:
We need a logo to use on our website, stationary, business cards, and other official correspondence.
We like these designs:
We like many of these designs, especially the organic 3D shapes:
We also like many of these designs, especially the logo for djuice:
These are great too, and the amoeba designs seem fitting:
Our design absolutely must have:
The design should include our name Proteanism LLC with LLC.
Finally, lets stay away from the generic, web 2.0 look.
Let us know if you have any questions.
No Files Added