Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Sharon Melnick, Ph.D.
Psychologist and Coach; Speaker for American Management Association, Women's Entrepreneur Networks, and Success Television; formerly affiliated with Harvard Medical School
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
logo for $197 web based information product entitled:
Productivity Mindset Mastery -
logo will be used as intake/outtake on promotional videos, on web banner for landing page, and as thumbnail sketch visual of product
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1) middle level people in large or small corporate oragnizations or non profits;
2) solo entrepreneurs, e,g, insurance agents, realtors, coaches,
3) business owners and people who work in small business
Logo should appeal to both men and women, lots of men with confidence-related issues will buy this product.
Logo should have some boldness, gravitas to it and suggests focus. Product covers very practical strategies and in depth psychology of why you know what you should be doing but aren't doing it. Helps you deal with yourself better, feel empowered to deal with other people so you can be focused and get more done. Logo should capture that prospect is stressed out, frustrated and guilty not getting as much done as needs to, life feels out of control and distracted - product guarantees they will confident, in control, productive, free, accomplished.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Not necessarily my style, but i think they match their product well: www.thevideoboss.com/sold-out
My website is www.sharonmelnick.com - you can borrow from idea of Horizon Point if you think its relevant, but don't have to
Mixed feelings: www.mindtools.com/ (i like that tries to get at things that go on in your mind, but not powerful at expressing you get control over your mind)
Don't like: www.getaltitude.com/wakeup/closed.asp?s=...
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
the name of the product Productivity Mindset Mastery reflected in the logo
No Files Added