Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
This is for a private website for family and friends to exchange wedding related information.
Describe the target audience for your header design
Family and friends from the United States.
Does your logo need to be a specific size?
The logo will be used in a site header:
No wider than 800px. Should be scaleable to around 700-750px wide. Height is less specific.
What is your industry?
What 3 things would you like to communicate to your audience through your header design?
1. Combining of the names "Grant" and "Antrobus" to form "Grantrobus".
2. This is a semi-formal event, but casual with a sense of adventure.
3. The overall theme for the wedding is Hawaii and black-sand beach.
Style and Concept
What header design styles do you like?
Centered and spanning the entire header. Some artistic elements (sunset, palm tree silhouette) incorporated into the name would be nice, but not critical.
What colors do you want to see in your header design?
Background should be light color (white, linen, sand, or light grey). Ideally, the design would also work in a single color (e.g. could be engraved onto a surface), but this is not critical. Integration of colors for a black-sand beach or sunset would be nice. Greys, reds/pinks (in moderation), tans/sand.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your header design?
Incorporating color into the design is encouraged, but avoid saturating the design with a harsh/bright color. (e.g. Don't make the entire name a bright yellow or green.)
What adjectives should best describe your header design?
Wedding, semi-formal, casual, adventure, subtle.
What content must be included in the header design?
The name "grantrobus". (It may be all lower-case.)
Incorporation of a sunset and/or palm-tree silhouette element would be nice, but should not look comical. These elements could integrate with or replace a letter in the name.
Do you have additional requirements or links you'd like to share?
We don't want the design to be too formal or too cartoonish. We don't want it to look like it was copied from a generic wedding invitation template (not just the name in an overly embellished font).
No Files Added