Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. I would like my logo to look clean and sharp.
2. Users should feel like having fun and being social when looking at my logo
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I am primarily looking for a text only logo.
- I like fonts similar to this: http://i.imgur.com/YzjoiYM.jpg
- I like how the words are combined but easily distinguishable: http://www.tuttoaster.com/wp-content/upl...
- I like the use of different blues and whites with this logo:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/65/Blue_Peter_logo.jpg
- I like to blue colors in this logo:http://www.hrc.org/files/images/meta_images/HRC-logo_notext_200.jpg
Other logos I like:
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Called It is a website where users can predict the outcome of sports games, news, and current events. Users can predict the outcome of things like sports games, tv shows, or news events and then debate or share them with others. I like would like the two words Called and It to be very close together and probably different colors. My user demographic is young adults ages 18-35. I do not want my logo to look too much like a game.
No Files Added