Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Pocket Pixels Inc. is a tiny but successful software company focusing on image editing apps for Apple's iPhone.
We currently have two apps on Apple's App Store:
- ColorSplash, a selective color app. It converts photos to black&white and allows users to bring back the original color in parts of the image.
- Juxtaposer, a compositing app for masking and combining multiple photos in creative ways.
Both apps exploit the iPhone's multi-touch capabilities to provide highly intuitive and responsive user interfaces.
The beginning of this Youtube video should give you a good idea of the ColorSplash app:
ColorSplash has been in the top 50 paid applications on Apple's App Store since its release. Currently it is the 17th most popular paid app (in the US store).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a good logo to visually represent our company. It will be used on our yet to be designed web page showcasing our apps at pocketpixels.com as well as on business cards and likely also on the splash screens of our apps.
I am attaching the current splash screens of our two apps for reference, but please don't pay too much attention to them. That is, don't limit yourself to using the same font, color scheme or such.
Here are some adjectives to vaguely describe what we are looking for in the logo design:
clean, iconic, fresh, dynamic, creative
Logos based on interpreting the company name literally are great, however we are definitely also open for designs taking completely different approaches. Surprise us. We'll try to provide good feedback.
The text in the logo should not include the "Inc.", that is it should be only "Pocket Pixels" or "pocket pixels". Omitting the space is fine if the words are set in different colors or otherwise clearly delimited.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Primarily all iPhone and iPod Touch users and secondarily our professional contacts.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The logo can not contain a recognizable iPhone (or iPod touch) as it is a protected trademark.
No Files Added