Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We are a web development company and we are about to introduce our new easy to use CMS (content management system) to our customers.
Our goal is to give our customers an easy to use interface that still gives them the freedom to make their design ideas come to life.
Our tag line is: let your creativity run wild, everything is possible.
We named it: Playground
What we need:
We need a logo that feels modern and a bit web 2.0.
We must be able to use the logo as an icon without text, but we like the name to match up with the logotype.
So an icon and the text Playground.
The icon should be playful but still give professional look and a serious impression.
Things we like:
http://www.culturedcode.com/things/ the logo and feel of the site
http://www.dropsend.com/ the logo
Our design must have:
A icon that referrers to the word Playground that can be used separately from the text.
No Files Added