Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are about to launch a great web application that will allow users to easily view their budget, forecast life events and make savings by automatically comparing plans
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need the logo for our web application MindBudget
As a tip, the name comes from:
- "mind" - be careful of - - take care of- or - smart management of - This is also coming from mindmapping OR an other way to structure the information for easier access and lecture
-"budget" ... self-explanatory, budgeting, forecasting and savings
The idea is to have a logo that immediately illustrate the concept but maybe beyond the basic piggy-bank one (well you can propose that too of course if nice!)
Nice and pro but not too boring!
Note that we cannot disclose much more of the application at this stage but there will be follow-up project under NDA for more than $1000 so that's a first step to some more opportunities
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The application target anyone willing to save money in few clicks by comparing plans but also people extending the basic usage of online banking with a simple yet complete view of their various account to build a complete budget
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The logo needs to be usable as:
- a rectangle - full text - header of a web site (e.g. classic top left for example)
- a circle or square - e.g. an icon for the iphone application (so just the M or the MB maybe or no letter but an obvious reminder to full size logo)
- a tiny plug-in (in firefox for example)
- an application icon on windows, so a very small icon that can be recognized
All must be your creation, no font should need to be purchase separately, no rights fees should be required to third party
No Files Added