Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
2. Thought Leadership
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text, or text that incorporates an image inside it. Prefers logos that are horizontally oriented (instead of vertically oriented) -- the logo should display well across the top of the blog -- from left to right.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Ryan aims to become a thought leader and to establish a strong personal brand in the areas of entrepreneurship, business incubation, and startups. He has written a book on startups and will soon be writing another one. He also blogs at RyanLilly.com and tweets at @RyanLilly. This logo will serve as the focal point of his personal brand and will appear in a number of different media channels.
Colors he likes include (please consider one of the following): Orange, green, blue, gray.
Colors he dislikes include (please avoid): Brown, yellow, purple, pink.
Colors he is indifferent to (please use if you would like): Red, black, white.
Potential ideas for logos (please don't feel bound to any of these - just ideas!):
- Use of a lilypad and showing the "launch" of a startup from the pad
- Use of an image implying innovation/creativity (although please avoid the typical light bulb)
- Use of an image implying thought leadership (like a speech bubble, speaking platform, etc.)
No Files Added