Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text only. I would like the R in the word Recipist to have the prescription Rx symbol in a clever way. This is for a blog, not a medical blog, but a human interest and essay blog about people and life and recipes. I have included a drawing of this for your reference. See attached file.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
See attached drawing of what I want the "Rx" portion to look like.
This will go on my website, which is currently at this location: https://diaryofaonepercenter.com
No Files Added