Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a professionally designed logo for the IRUNURUN web-application. IRUNURUN helps users define, measure and account for critical activities in life. Users focus on these fundamental activities as they strive for success in various aspects of life. Users will tend to be those seeking motivation and success (ie, salespeople, personal health, athletes, etc). While runners could certainly use this web-application, it is NOT strictly a running application. The Client likes the look and feel of the current logo (attached), though would like to see both variations on the styling as well as other variations. Please note that the logo does not necessarily need to include a graphical element in addition to the irunurun name.
- Colors: orange and blue
- Style: modern and simple
- Standard web formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
- Needs to feature irunurun AND the tagline Actions speak louder than goals
- The i needs to be differentiated
- The logo should reflect the accurate pronunciation of the name I Run You Run while combining it as one word irunurun
- No use of check marks or check boxes, as we do not want it to be branded as a task management tool
- There is a wide spectrum of potential users, so no design should be too focused on any one target audience (e.g. runners, business people, parents, etc.)
No Files Added