Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
PDXComicGeek.com is a comic reader experience blog. It was born out of my passion for 1) comics, and 2) Portland. This blog will not be a review blog, although Im somewhat smitten with my twitter-friendly review format. Rather, I want to focus on the experience of reading (and buying) comicsthe locations that suit me best and the books that I bring with me. Part cultural anthropology, part love fest.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a logo for the blog that can be used in the headline area of the website and on business cards.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Comics/graphic novel fans of all stripes. We want them to identify with our site and respect us as a valuable resource within the comics community.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Inked: http://inked.koietai.com/ I like the combined wordmark and comic-related imagery.
Geeks of Doom: http://geeksofdoom.com/ I like the obvious retro-comic styling of this one.
Note: These are both "competitors" so I'd like to stand out from them at the same time I like what they've done.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
This is not an absolute must, but I'd like to have a mark that combines comics with something uniquely Portland/Northwest. I've had the concept of superheroes come to Portland, Oregon (or the Northwest) stuck in my head. But I'm open to other directions as well.
No Files Added