Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Software & Technology
About Your Company
e3’s mission is to protect your companies data, wherever it resides (on-prem (own servers), on mobile devices, in the cloud, in transit).
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
no name needed in Logo
Top 3 Things
We are looking for a logo for our product “e3 Data Loss Prevention addon”, which is used in conjunction with existing DLP products improving its efficiency. We already have a companies branding you will find on our website:
E3 DLP Addon:
The “e3 Data Loss Prevention addon” is protecting companies data from getting stolen or extracted by monitoring network connections (to websites like dropbox or by using email services) and mobile storage devices. The “e3 Data Loss Prevention addon” works with existing “Data Loss Prevention” systems (DLP), but improves automation by integration into companies workflows. It delegates reported incidents to the superior in line, instead of collecting all the alerts at the emergency response team. This heavily reduces the time and resources needed and brings an issue to the person in charge, helping to improve the quality of incident management.
* Support of best practice processes to prevent data leakage
* Possibility to delegate reported incidents to the line manager, reducing required resources and expertise
* Possibility to reduce highly qualified emergency response teams managing the incidents
* Higher quality of incident management by handling incidents through the line manager
* Faster fulfilling of reported incidents
* Less research required for remediating incidents as information is aggregated in one place – giving the big picture
* Adding business logic to auto-remediate incidents
Senior management responsible for IT-Security, internal processes or overall strategy like Security Officers, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Chief Information Officer (CIO). But also general target audience is the C-Level of a company, who will be responsible if companies data is stolen.
No Files Added