Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Passion teamwork humility learning life leadership
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Passionate (we care A LOT about each other, our customers, suppliers, environment, community, etc.), Learning (we are always developing ourselves and others, sharing knowledge and experiences to keep making ourselves better), Humble (we don't let our own pride get in the way of delivering extraordinary service and products).
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Yes to text (our values); open to images if they are clean, simple and relevant. The graphic should represent what our values are and how they are all woven together to make our culture special.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Our values are "passion" (this is our core), "teamwork", "humility", "learning" and "life". We have an additional value for our people managers, which is "leadership" (the backdrop of our other values). We are looking for a logo that speaks to the interconnectedness of these values (with passion being the primary one and Leadership being the support to our other values). The attached file gives an idea of what we were thinking, but it isn't very inspiring.
No Files Added