Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Scene and Heard
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) A Happy family is a family where everyone has an equal voice and communication/conversation. We are mediators who help families learn how to communicate and resolve conflicts.
2) Our tagline is "Family Peace Starts Here" but we are NOT interested in using the peace sign or any implication of the 70s idea of peace. We are using peace more as a synonym for tranquility, calm so we want to be sure our logo makes people feel calm, tranquil, communicates harmony
3) The reason it is "scene" is because our content is mostly going to be role playing videos families can watch that help families model how to talk through tough conversations (e.g. the "sex" talk with teens; couples fighting over money, parents checking children's social media etc...). So if it is possible to bring in the idea of modeling behavior or videos in a subtle sophisticated way, thats great but we DONT want some cheesy movie camera or film reel in the logo.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Definitely image and text. However, we want a very sophisticated, clean look. Especially love logos where there is one item that is made into two (see example of boat and dragon below in links). We ARE looking for some graphic that has some level of abstraction and is very simple color-wise. Something that has depth and dimensionality to it.
Although we are not married to it, we are open to the idea of a self-enclosed logo like the type in a circle (e.g. Starbucks or this one:
We are NOT looking for something that is expected (e.g. using speech bubble, film, people talking). We want something that transcends a simple translation of words into image, but instead takes it to a higher level than just the literal translation of the word.
Colors we particularly like (not necessarily together): blue, green,
Colors we are less likely to want to used: red, purple, electric or neon anything.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Logos we like (not that ours should look like this, but this give you an idea of what styles and sophisticate we like):
And from crowd spring:
Here are logos THAT DON'T WORK FOR US:
No Files Added