Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
bolsa.com.au is a forthcoming online department store,
serving the Australian market, selling a huge
range of products from iPods to clothes,
books to kitchenware to music downloads, etc.
We need a logo that is simple (probably only using flat colours, should look good in black + white), versatile (will be used online as bolsa but in offline advertising will
have a .com.au appended --> this .com.au should be integrated into the design, but should also be recognisably an appendage.) We have envisioned some kind of icon/shape (in one in-house sketch, it was a stylised droplet of water) standing next to the text, and which could be used as a favicon, but this is just an idea and you can take it or leave it as you please.
The enclosed Paul Rand for IBM (EYE BEE M) logotype probably best encapsulates the idea of simplicity and playfulness we are hoping for this logo to capture.
So as not to stifle your creativity, well stop there, but if you have any questions, or need any reference points, please get in touch.
No Files Added