Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a small startup focusing on web-based online games. Think World of Warcraft giving birth to Flash Gordon with Andy Warhol as an uncle and Salvador Dali as the grandfather. Our current site is www.matrix6studios.com which we are not married to. We tend to call ourselves M6 which could be used for the logo.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Our primary need is for a corporate identity and a logo. The logo will be used on the main website, business cards and lettherhead.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our products are somewhere between mainstream causal games and the more serious online games such as Eve and World of Warcraft. The audience would be men and women from 18 to 40 years old. Our players are from all over the globe so the design must appeal to multiple cultures.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Nothing corporate, bland or boring.
No Files Added