Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I need a logo for an online map / route finder service.
The service is based on Google Maps and allows users to find addresses and routes, store their places and routes, share them with others and so on.
The service's name is findsted.dk (url is www.findsted.dk). "Find sted" means "Find place" in Danish.
So, the logo text is: findsted.dk
I don't have any preferences except it should look good and be scaleable. I included a screenshot of the service interface, obviously the logo should fit into the general look of the site. Maybe use the blue pushpin for the i? You are the designer...
No Files Added