Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
JournalJane.com will be an online journal writing site for women. On JJ, users will be able to record their thoughts, memories, stories, etc. and choose to keep them private or share with others.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We're looking for a logo that will capture the spirit of JournalJane and help to set the tone for other design work moving forward.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Adult women. We're not sure of the exact demo yet, but hope it's as wide as 25-60, but intend to target women from 30 to 50.
We want our customers to think of JournalJane as a safe and welcoming place; a place where they can be themselves and say whatever is on their minds.
JournalJane should somehow hint at the promise of spiritual and emotional growth.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
* Really like the orange in the logo on this one coupled with the blue/purple color behind the nav -
* Similarly, we really like the combination of the gray and the warm orange color in this logo - http://www.iyiny.org/
* Nice clean logo - http://www.jumpingjackrabbit.com/
* Not so hot on the colors, but we like the clean, light design of this logo - http://www.omyoga.com/
* This is also an appealing color combination - http://www.beaucage.com/
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No pink. Nothing too girlie or cutesy. It should feel more like a yoga studio site than a beauty product or women's clothing site. It should feel more meditative than exiting.
No Files Added