Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
GOVMART provides a simple, unified, and centralized online store for purchasing IT hardware, software, electronics, and office supply needs for Federal, State Government and Education clients through our online store Govmart.us. Our target market is US Federal and State Agencies and Prime Contractors
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Single Source for all IT products, Electronics, Toner, and Office Supply needs
2. 100% Dedicated to Federal and State Agencies and US Prime Contractors
3. Great Service. Best Value
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Website, Print, Brochures. There may be a follow up project to this project to design a 1 page sales brochure as well.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
1. Logo should communicate that we are a one stop online marketplace for IT products, Electronics, Toner, and Office Supplies for US Federal and State Government purchasers.
2. Should work for web and print
3. We have a temporary logo up, just to have something present on the site. However this was done by an admin and should not be viewed as a guide necessarily.
No Files Added