LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The main offering of Alliance Leaders is high-quality, online, on-demand training modules in foundational and advanced strategic alliance skills.
The company also provides in-person customized in-person training, speakers at conferences, and "alliance coaching" to increase the effectiveness of the client's existing leadership and staff in addressing strategic alliance challenges.
Definition: A strategic alliance is when two companies choose to make each other a core part of each others' strategies -- supplying a component of another's final product, reselling another's product, or going to market together. If partnering is dating, then strategic alliance is marriage.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1) A logo
2) A primary color and two accent colors
The logo needs to:
- Look good in both color and b&w
- Appear well in small format
- Appear well online (i.e. as a Twitter avatar)
- Colors need to look good both in print and online
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Users and buyers of these trainings...
Work at a mid- to large company in these industries: technology, clean tech, communications, biotech, pharma, medical device, finance, insurance, and consumer products.
Have these traits: smart, aggressive, great people skills (related), intuitive, use both right/left brain, highly self-motivated, persistent, don't like rules, bureaucracy, or unqualified authority
Have these demographics: Both male/female, 25-50 years old (depending on stage of career), have MBA and 5-15 years of business experience oriented to sales/marketing (rather than products/technology).
We want the logo to give the following impression:
- Convey having a foot in both the corporate world and the web 2.0 world
- Leading-edge (not bleeding edge), using new technologies
- Polished, professional,substantial
- if the logo were to dress up for work, it would be wearing a suit, but will have taken the jacket off and have it's sleeves rolled up (but the tie is still tied)...and it writes blog posts and tweets
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
We like the following logos:
- Celladon (www.celladon.net)
- NeuroPace (www.neuropace.com)
- Novatium (icon more than font; www.novatium.com)
- OptiMedica (www.optimedica.com)
A little quirky is ok - want the logo to have some energy/movement.
As a general rule, we do not like images that are literal (or overused).
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
- Need the words "Alliance Leaders" in the logo
- Nice-to-have: icon that can stand alone and would look good in a small format
No Files Added