Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
No Agenda Homeschool
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Education (non-formal, out of the home, "grassroots" or community-based)
Describe the target audience for your logo
Homeschool parents (mostly mothers), ages 28 to 42, domestic US, 2-3 school-age kids, married, annual household income of $75-125K, tech savvy, college grads, interested in education, travel, enrichment, volunteering, making the world better
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We're modern, professional, trustworthy, objective/unbiased, dedicated to education and believe that parents who take an active role in their child's academic and emotional development create life-long learners and make the world better. We want to empower parents with all the resources they need to comprehensively educate their children.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
lime/kelly green, maybe yellow (secondary, not main). I'd prefer just one central color, bold. The rest of the website will be white and black with highlights of whatever color dominates the logo.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Website, business cards, icon for social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In)
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Screenshots included below to websites/logos I like:
1. I'd like to avoid anything too "schoolhouse" clip-arty. Similar to Global Playground (screenshot attached) whose mission is to spread education, their logo doesn't have apples, #2 pencils, or a red schoolhouse.
2. I typically like the look of non-profit sites (womendeliver.org, one.org, girleffect.org, michaeljfox.org, carbonica.org, vittana, org, kiva.org)
3. I'd like the audience to get a feeling of support, empathy, guidance, and fun. I'd like the logo to evoke this without using any text (though I may add later).
No Files Added