Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
It's going to provide information on health and nutrition, via an email newsletter, social media, and a companion website. The focus will be providing evidence-based information, with an emphasis on the value of food (and not medicine) to help people get healthy and stay healthy. The food being highlighted will be fruits, vegetables, grains, and legumes. There is no specific target audience at this point.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Food and Health Facts
Top 3 Things
Reliability, healthy food, well-being
I’m open to having the image of some well-recognized fruit or vegetable appearing as part of the logo, but it’s not a requirement. Similarly, maybe the “Food and Health Facts” could appear within the outlines of a heart? Or some fruit or vegetable? I'd like the colors of the logo to reflect those found among fruits and vegetables (red, in addition to those listed above). I'd also like the font to convey authority (some that come to mind are Baskerville, Garamond, Elephant), but I'm flexible. I don't want anything as dry as Arial. Nor anything that comes across as zany or whimsical.
No Files Added