Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
NZ Good Food Co
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
We are a New Zealand owned company who produce a range of healthy snacks for both children and adults. Our goal is to provide products that are better than what is currently available and to also keep the ingredients used as natural as possible.
We would like our logo to communicate quality without being too serious or formal.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Clean, simple logos but ones that are easily recognisable and have impact (whether that is through the font, colour or image used).
Open to using just text or image + text.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Currently we use the ChinaCat font on our packing and stick with colours found in nature.
No Files Added