Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
Arbor Ridge Partners is an M&A Advisory firm that focuses mainly on mergers and acquisitions for litigation technology and eDiscovery companies. With our unique blend of industry experience, legal backgrounds, and relationships, we can help maximize value in the purchase and sale of Legal Technology Businesses.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Arbor Ridge Partners
Top 3 Things
Professionalism, Stength, Established, Financial Service
This is a mergers and acquisitions service company. We want to establish credibility, trust, value and strength. Not a tech company or a creative.
these are some of our competitors: http://mergertech.com/; http://www.valleybiggs.com; http://kenyongroupllc.com/. Our Focus:
We recognize that hiring the right M&A advisor to help broker a business transaction is complex. Our M&A Advisory services are designed to generate optimal outcomes while allowing you to focus on running you business.
By leveraging deep industry knowledge - gained from owning, operating, and selling litigation technology companies for over 20 years - we aggressively identify and negotiate the key value drivers to generate the highest yield.
We specialize in representing legal technology companies with revenues between $3M – $50M in the following sectors:
• Legal Technology
• Litigation Technology
• Computer Forensics
No Files Added