Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
For This Trip
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
For This Trip
What is your industry?
Describe the target audience for your logo
Working tag line: independent travel with children. Audience is parents of families who want to plan their own trips (rather than buy a package resort vacation). Parents who are researching where and how to travel both domestic and international. Research has indicated that most travel research for families is done by women. Most are regular users of social networks and also regularly purchase online.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Trust - anyone can do it, we'll help you.
2. Simplicity - it doesn't have to be complicated to plan a trip with kids.
3. Discovery - it's a big world out there, explore something new.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Style: bold, clear, unfussy.
Some examples that I like: gigaom.com (tech/digital media); worldnomads.com (travel insurance); asos.co.uk (online fashion); espn.com (sports).
Logo should be either Text and Image or Text only.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
no pink or pastels please.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
primarily website, mobile applications. a small amount of print such as business cards.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
While the website will target people traveling with kids, we are not looking for a logo specific to the category 'kids'. It is possible that a design that could stand alone may have an option to be 'stamped' or overlaid with a kids label (for example passport stamp near logo). This could work but is not a core requirement at this stage.
No Files Added