Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Anything that gives the message of 'get online' ('press play' arrow, hashtag). We are a high speed internet provider targeting Enterprise/Businesses.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
1. Image and text
2. Text only can be considered
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
You can see our existing logo attached (Cobalt Broadband). We are branding a service name associated with this existing name. The tie-in can be subtle, but the color family should be noted.
Variations we think would be interesting:
1. Variations in case: the 'G' and 'N' capitalized (GigNet) and then also all lowercase, and also just the 'G' capitalized as variations.
2. We like different font/text 'weights' between the words 'Gig' and 'net'.
In addition to the logo, I would like to see a logo-only design plus the same design with a small 'tagline' that says 'Un servicio de Cobalt Broadband' (so both with and without this incorporated).
The style/feel of the logo must be tech and modern.
No Files Added