Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Backyard est. 2012
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Sonoma County, sustainability, quality, passion for the food
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We like the font style Forte. We have a burl wood sign with Backyard written in Forte font, with est. 2012 a little smaller right underneath it. It is curved a bit.
We tossed around the idea of a tree with Backyard written in the roots. We love the idea of a tree in the design. Keep in mind- this design will be used on a chefs jacket as well- so it must translate to embroidery.
Our colors at the restaurant are pale yellow, dark green, antique white, and charcoal. We have real rustic wood tables as well as real wood throughout the restaurant.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
You can find us on facebook. Backyard restaurant in Forestville, Ca.
No Files Added