Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Statewide strength of physicians coming together to form a large orthopaedic group practice
2. A company that cares for its patients and provides high quality care
3. Knowledge and integrity
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I am open. I am not very artistic, but as they say, "I know what I like when I see it". I'm thinking I'd like to see it in a Blue Cross/Blue Shield blue color.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This logo will be used in all marketing products, business cards, website and letterheads. Since this is my first time using this site, I wanted to see how logo development went first before I commissioned other areas.
No Files Added