Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Fun, Fresh, Happy, Simplistic design (no clutter)
But not too casual, it still needs to have a bit of professionalism in it.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Two types of styles:
- image + text on all major branding (websites, print, etc)
- image only on most products
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Our company's mission statement is: To bring fun into drinking tea.
The product is not the tea itself, but the tea holders. Our tea holders are designed in a shape of a character with a tea bag attached at the bottom, and this holder hangs on the side of the cup, with the tea bag soaking in the water.
I have attached some images for reference, as well as a logo design we tried to play around, just to give you an idea of what we are thinking. But please don't limit your design to our concept, we would like to see something better than what we came up with.
I have also attached a colour palette that we want to use as the colours.
No Files Added