Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Game7 Sports Performance
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Simple, Sleek, Modern
- "All business" image (tagline for the company is "No Hype. Just Hustle.")
- No images of muscles "flexing", etc
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
1. Image and Text but would also like to use the image as a separate element as well (hats, t-shirts, etc)
2. Tagline for the company is not part of the logo
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
1. Important: colors of the company are black, grey (steel, silver, etc) and white
2. Would like to use Helvetica font for text
3. Like the idea of incorporating a "shield" element to the image part of the logo (thinking Oakland Raiders, NFL logo, new logo for Brooklyn Nets, etc)
4.Also like the idea of separate colors for "Game" and "7" since there is no space between the words and number (i.e. Game in Grey and 7 in black or white depending on background).
4. Need to have the logo set against a black background and a white background
No Files Added