Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I am launching a new company called "A Life to Celebrate"; it's a special event planning business that focuses on memorials. We help create unique, personalized, unforgettable experiences for family and friends who want to celebrate the life of a loved one. These events are celebratory, not dour and one-dimensional.
I would like a logo that has a timeless, clean, simple look. I would like it to represent high-end special event planning, not like a funeral home. I don't have any specific colors or font in mind.
My customers will be people who have recently (probably within a year) lost a loved one. They will range in age and sex, and will probably have enough discretionary income to host such an event.
The logo will be used for business cards, stationery and a website. (I have a temporary website now www.alifetocelebrate.com, but it will be changing.)
No Files Added