Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
(1) We are a formidable company with great technology
(2) We develop quality software that helps our customers operate more efficiently
(3) We help customers modernize their out of date enterprise software applications
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication!
We do not have a strong preference of whether or not there is an image with the text or not -- if there is an image, the key is that it is proportional to the text. Our software is used by call center / administrative employees who work for companies in the travel, insurance, and healthcare industries. While we are a small company, our customers are very large - so please keep that in mind.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies currently using software that is sometimes 10/15 years old. We help them transform these client server applications into modern web based software. So while we want the logo to look fresh and inviting, our target buyer is typically an Application Development Manager or Director of IT -- so we need to be careful to balance the competing priorities of fresh/fun with serious big business. I hope this is helpful, and I will respond to any questions you have.
No Files Added