Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We created a better plant support system. Primary use is for tomato or marijuana plants to keep them strong and vertical with a more open structure for improved light and air circulation. This improves yields regardless of what plant it is used with versus traditional "tomato cages" or bamboo stakes. Target market is retail tomato growing customers at garden centers and wholesale/direct sales to marijuana growing operations. We have to appeal to primarily women in the "tomato" space and men in the "weed" space, but we do not want to promote either concept with the design. Focus on plants in general, not our two main customers because they have the same needs but different interests. We want to convey that it's strong, durable, simple to use, fast, high quality, innovative, and new. What plants the customer uses it on is up to them.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Innovative, easy, durable.
When packaged, the product does not scream, "I'm a plant support system," so if the logo can help convey that basic concept it would help. File attached shows the product. The base plate sits at ground level and the stakes go under the ground to provide support.