Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Livre means BOOK in French and FREE in Portuguese. So for a publishing company the name means that it is a Book that is going to the Press, but also a Free Press, where ideas are expressed freely.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I would like to see two styles: image + text and text only. Please provide me with the names of the fonts you use in the creation of the logo.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Livre Press is a cutting edge e-publishing company for interactive and rich-media content books.
No Files Added